Photovoltaics - Electroluminescence
- The electroluminescence measurement is typically used for cell characterizing in cell testers. Crystalline silicon solar cells are tested and classified before the solar panel manufacturing.
- The GPP Vision system SolarCellInspect.EL is able as manual standalone system as also as inline system.
- It especially detects optical-unvisible defects, like microcracks, inhomogeneities and electrical inactive areas or finger disruptions.
- The SolarModuleInspect.EL system is applied in the module manufacturing pre and after laminating. Thus, it opens the possibility for earlier detecting of cell defects. Also, ist shows the correct electrical interconnection of cells and strings in the solar module.
- In the end-of-line testing it gets the proof of quality for the manufacturer and customer.
- Also, the GPP electroluminescence test systems are able for string testing.