High efficiency solar cells place high demands on production. In order to meet these requirements, inspections and monitoring in the manufacturing process are essential.
The GPP’s SolarCellInspect and SolarModuleInspect optical inspection systems reliably fulfill these tasks for solar cells and solar modules based on silicon and thin-film technology.
- Location and distances of strings and cells on panels,
- Slakes and breakouts, dimensional stability, shell breakouts on solar cells, Holes
- Blue-test for monocrystalline and polycrystalline cells
- Measurement of busbars and fingers
- Position and geometries of strings
- Bubbles and inclusions in the laminate
- Distance of the cells to the module or laminate edge
- Classification and statistics
- Automated in-line inspection
- Use before and after lamination
- Modules with monocrystalline and polycrystalline cells
- Recognition of microcracks and fractures
- Faulty soldering
- Electrically inactive surfaces